Join us. Awaken Your Purpose. Be Transformed.
International Biblical Lifestyle & Leadership Academy
Sun, Feb 14|
Creative Virtual Retreat
Jesus Loves Me Party!
Love is the number one topic in the Bible! This virtual Awaken Art retreat will focus on the love Jesus has for us!
Time & Location
Feb 14, 2021, 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM PST
Creative Virtual Retreat
About the Event
Journey into JOY as we bring you Awaken Art, a virtual online creative retreat.
The title of this event - Jesus Loves Me!
Awaken the creativity inside you through intimacy with God.
Awaken Art was created to designate a time to intentionally connect with the Lord and partner with His creativity. Creativity is not about an end result; it is the process and the journey of actually creating. Creativity is in our DNA.
You will be guided through a devotional time of reflection and then we will begin to create together. This will be a spiritual journey of love like you've never experienced before! God has so much love for you and He wants you to know it!
You don't need to be an artist to attend - just a desire to create with the Creator. If you are able to hold a paint brush then you are qualified for this event!
The ticket price is for joining us via live stream - it does NOT include any supplies.
You will need to purchase supplies ahead of time - and we highly recommend dollar store finds!
MUST HAVE SUPPLIES:
- Artist canvas, canvas board, or foamboard (any size) - feel free to to use other forms of blank canvases such as a plate, small serving tray, or just about anything else that has a large flat area to it.
- Paint (acrylic or craft paint suggested. If you only have 1 or 2 colors of paint then make sure to have a white & a black paint so you can mix with your colors to lighten or darken.)
- Paint brushes or sponges
- Cup of water to rinse out your paint brushes and paper towels
- Scissors & paper (white or colored paper - your choice)
- Heart items - heart stickers, felt hearts, paper heart doilies, etc.
- Glue (elmers glue, craft glue, mod podge)
- Notebook or paper to jot down notes/thoughts during our devotional
- Pen, pencil, or marker for note taking
- glue gun
- paper flowers, metal embellishments, any light-weight 3D craft objects - any items that make you think "love"
- Foil flakes or foil embellishing paper
- beads or pearls
- scrapbook/decorative paper
- magazine cut-outs of images/words/phrases
Awaken Art attendee
This online ticket allows you to join us via live stream video in real time.