To awaken, rejuvenate, and refuel women through scripture and creativity.
A creative and joyful way to gather, refocus, and refuel. Each night includes a fun introduction, biblical leadership training, and a creative activity in response to the training. These nights are free of charge, and open to all women. Check our Events page for dates & details.
You were created in God's image and therefore you were made to be creative! You may not think of yourself as artistic but God feels very different about that. Our 2.5 hour art experience will awaken the creativity that God placed in you. It begins with a creative scripture reading, a guided time of reflection, and an expression of art that you leave with. Each Awaken Art event is unique and so are the art materials and art piece that you will create. Check our Events page for dates & details.
Throughout the year we offer short-term classes that focus on one aspect of Christian living. Each course can be between 4-7 weeks long, meeting one night per week. Check our Events page for dates & details.
Nine Month Treasure Course
* Understand why God created you. - You have a specific purpose in life.
* Understand your worth and value. - You were made to delight God.
* Learn to hear how God talks to you. - He will guide your every decision.
* Learn biblical leadership. - Lead from a place of rest.
* Discover the relationship you are meant to have with God.
* Feel further equipped to lead where God has called you.
* Gain peace in the midst of chaos and adversity.
* Develop the unique gifts God has equipped you with.
* Grow in Christian community and accountability.
* Mentoring through prayer & activities.
* Pushing through comfort zones to achieve God's best.
* Devoted to helping you achieve personal & professional breakthrough.
Scripture in Context
Many churches and organizations teach the Bible. We believe that you must read scripture in context.
Understanding verses, in their context, is vital to Biblical understanding.
Each member attends training
Tuesdays & Thursdays
6:45pm - 9:30pm
during a school year August - May