Sat, Jul 22|
Library - Community Room A
Activate your spiritual gifts. Sharpen your skills.
Time & Location
Jul 22, 2023, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Library - Community Room A, 30600 Pauba Rd, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
About the Event
Get Equipped. Sharpen your gifts!
This is a WORKshop - come ready to actively participate.
1 Corinthians 14:1
Pursue [this] love [with eagerness, make it your goal], yet earnestly desire and cultivate the spiritual gifts [to be used by believers for the benefit of the church], but especially that you may prophesy [to foretell the future, to speak a new message from God to the people].
Do you desire the spiritual gifts of the Holy Spirit? Whether you want to learn and be activated or you want your gifts to be sharpened, this workshop will further equip you! Here's how our workshop is designed:
- You'll receive notes on the basics of hearing the Holy Spirit as found in scripture
- There will be a time of teaching followed up by Q&A
- You'll receive prayer and impartation
- We will break into small groups and you'll be given prophetic exercises
- You'll practice listening to the Holy Spirit and releasing His message
- You'll gain confidence in taking action steps of faith
You'll be amazed at how easy it is to hear the Holy Spirit so that you can be guided by Him and walk out the purpose that God has created you for. We will do group exercises on listening and you'll practice within a small group of people who are at the same level of understanding that you are.
This will be a fun and safe space to both activate and sharpen your gift of prophecy. It's not about getting things "right" it's about being obedient in developing the gifts that God has given you, which means practice equals progress. Spiritual exercises are vitally important to growing in the ways of the Lord.
- This workshop is co-ed, it's for both men and women
- We will meet in a private meeting room in the public library
- Bring your Bible, a notebook, and water
- In order to get the most out of this workshop, arrive ahead of time to get checked in, we'll start promptly at 1pm
Have any other questions? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticket type
- Ticket type